Featured post

Some of Nhongo Safaris Fleet of Open Safari Vehicles

The photo shows some of our fleet of Open Safari Vehicles used while on safari in the Kruger National and Hwange National Parks. These ve...

Wednesday 6 January 2016

On Safari With Amanda 5 January 2016

5 January 2016

I have six very excited new guests that arrived yesterday, all from the U.S.A. After their pick up they were all on a sundowner drive where they encountered Elephants,  Buffalos and Rhinos and of course tasted Amarula! 

Two of my guests the following day were on The panorama trip and the rest of us headed out for a slow drive . Just outside of camp we encountered Elephants , very relaxed and amongst them a tiny baby not more than two months old! My guests wanted to see giraffe and they weren't disappointed we found two young giraffe at the side of the road joined by zebras and impalas, the babies seem to have grown very quickly I've noticed.

After a quick bite to eat we headed back to camp. On the way my guests enjoyed the beautiful scenery the park has to offer. I also saw my first European Roller. Lots of kudu and also wildebeest on the journey home.


Pool time at camp and three bull elephants came to swim and cool off in the waterhole. A perfect way to end another perfect day in the Kruger park

No comments:

Post a Comment