19 January 2016
On James a and Liz last morning it was yet again the local Hyena clan that were going to take the awards!
With brilliant visuals close to us they went about their morning rituals in style....
Interestingly enough they were disturbed by a Buffalo herd and headed underground for cover!
All guests were on sundowner safari where yet again a magnificent Leopard sighting occurred!
Its great to see guests so happy!
20 January 2016
The day was superb with classic Big 5 sightings but the highlights belonged to the following sightings.
A number of rare species were encountered today:
1) The Southern Ground Hornbills were twice encountered snake hunting!
2) There were two absolutely stunning Sable Bulls!
3) We had a Klipspringer pair literally meters away from our vehicle ...
4) Unfortunately we came across 3 dead Hippo ... Signs that the drought is kicking in.
5) However the sighting of the day was the incredibly rare Crowned Eagle spotted near lower Sabie!!!!