Featured post

Some of Nhongo Safaris Fleet of Open Safari Vehicles

The photo shows some of our fleet of Open Safari Vehicles used while on safari in the Kruger National and Hwange National Parks. These ve...

Tuesday 20 January 2015

On Safari With Mark: 18 January 2015

18 January 2015 

Highlight for the day on a personal note:

On my way to fetch my clients from Skukuza airport, I decided to enter through Kruger gate road and as I pulled off from Kruger gate, my first animal spotted was a female leopard and her cub, next to the road. Fantastic sighting for the first animal of 2015.

A further highlight was that of a following leopard lying in a Marola tree, and why this is a highlight is that all guests were with me and could view this brilliant animal for over 01:30min

General animals: Impala, hippos, kudu, waterbuck, warthog, klipspringer, giraffe, elephant, buffalo, rhino and blue-wildebeest and a 3rd leopard for the day

Fantastic start to 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment