Featured post

Some of Nhongo Safaris Fleet of Open Safari Vehicles

The photo shows some of our fleet of Open Safari Vehicles used while on safari in the Kruger National and Hwange National Parks. These ve...

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Thank you Letter received from the Crutchfield Family

Dear Dean, Mark, and Verity:


On behalf of the six members of my family who were on a safari hosted by you on 9/26/09 through 9/29/09, I want to thank you for a memorable experience. We truly had a great time, and we got some great photos of animals and the scenery as well. We have hundreds of photos to keep our memories sharp for a lifetime.

Mark was a great guide as he mixed in humor with his expertise regarding the park. Our consecutive sightings of a leopard and its impala kill, two female lions and their zebra kill, and another leopard with its cub and its impala kill, plus another male and female lion were very exciting. These sightings all happened within thirty minutes of one another.

We had seen the Big Five, plus sightings of hyenas, crocodiles, a mother baboon holding her baby, a chameleon (at night), and ostriches, including one with her ten chicks. We saw a jackal during the daytime, which was unusual since it normally is a nocturnal animal.

The scenic views along the rivers were awesome in their beauty with the elephants and crocodiles matched against their natural backgrounds.

Dean, I had extreme pleasure discussing your country and the world's problem spots in route from the park to Johanessburg airport. My family thought that you were humorous too. Many thanks for getting us safely and on time for our flight. May your son have the best of time and experience in the USA!

Mark, I offer my thanks to you for getting me to a safe haven with my stomach cramps. You would make a great emergency vehicle driver.

Kruger National Park is an amazing place to visit. Your country should be proud of it. I would recommend it to anyone in the world.

If I return to Kruger, I will seek you as my host.

In Christian Love from the USA (Pennsylvania),

Critchfield's -- Richard, JoAnn, Becky, Jim, Susie, and Sascha

No comments:

Post a Comment