Featured post

Some of Nhongo Safaris Fleet of Open Safari Vehicles

The photo shows some of our fleet of Open Safari Vehicles used while on safari in the Kruger National and Hwange National Parks. These ve...

Monday 2 November 2009

Letter received from Katie Krivan who was on safari with us from the 12th - 15th August 2009

Dear Dean, Verity and Mark

I would like to thank you for the wonderful 4 days safari I had. Being so personal made it a much more memorable experience and I had heaps of fun.
No amount of questions was too much trouble to answer. And you seemed to know everything! I enjoyed all the animal stories and learning more about Johannesburg too. I will be recommending you to everyone I know!


I have attached some photos I thought you might like, including one of Mark holding rhino dung!! I wish you the best for the future and I'm sure your business will grow fast due to all the positive feedback.


I hope to see you both again soon!

Kind regards,
Katie Krivan 






No comments:

Post a Comment