Featured post

Some of Nhongo Safaris Fleet of Open Safari Vehicles

The photo shows some of our fleet of Open Safari Vehicles used while on safari in the Kruger National and Hwange National Parks. These ve...

Monday 2 November 2009

Letter received from Alan Rumary that was on safari with us from the 6th - 9th July 2009

Hi Dean & Verity 

Now that I'm safe back home in the UK I thought I'd drop you a short note to say thanks. I cannot tell you just how much I enjoyed the trip and Dean's company. I think that you are one of the most professional companies I have ever experienced - nothing too much trouble, you do what you say you are going to do and when AND you really look after your guests well. Not only was all the info on the animals really interesting it was also very intriguing to find out what the "cultural" climate of SA is like from the inside. 

Many, many thanks. Hope to see you again some time in the future.
I will pass on your name to friends and colleagues who may visit SA too!

Kind Regards
Alan Rumary





No comments:

Post a Comment